What Am I Paying For?
We have identified our target audience to be organisations wanting to make large quantities of information accessible to and usable for the greatest possible audience.
Since this tends to involve non-profit organisations and charities, we understand that our costs need to be structured to accommodate tighter budgets whilst still offering the best technology available.
We understand that a website has to satisfy the needs of its audience and that, despite all of our collaborative planning, those needs may not be met first time.
We need to be flexible and accommodating to change as we want you to be able to respond to your audience and their expectations. This in turn helps us to follow our ambition of raising the quality of information on the Internet and access to it.
- The initial set-up costs are lower
- We charge in manageable monthly payments
- We are experienced in the production of CMEs, which increase your independence and efficiency in building and/or updating your website. Both factors will help to minimise the ongoing costs involved in maintaining your site
- We provide free updates and affordable enhancements
- You are always free to add or remove certain features as they prove useful or otherwise
- You can be confident your website and the tool you use to run it will evolve as the technology behind it does
- By combining the experiences of all our clients, we learn what works and what doesn't with less delay