It will save you time if you can give consideration to some of the following questions prior to contacting us.
Are you ready for a website?
- What information will be presented?
- Is the information already available or does it need to be gathered?
- Where is the information coming from – are there third parties involved?
- What format is it in?
Have you already got a website?
- Why do you need a new one?
- Is it a replacement or an addition?
- Does the new site need to be incorporated into current IT systems?
What do you need your website to do?
- Is it for educational or promotional use?
- Will you want to capture information from your audience?
- Will it be used to sell?
- Would you like to build a community of users?
Who will run the website?
- How many people will be responsible?
- Are they all based in one place?
- Does your team have any technical knowledge (i.e. – HTML)?
Will the website’s content change on a frequent basis?
- Who will be making these changes?
- Will any third parties be involved?
- Will these third parties affect the overall structure of the site?
What is the future for your website?
- Will it be required only for a specific time period?
- What do you want to do with it next?
- Will you require a continuing working relationship with us once the site is built?
© 2002 - 2013 OIL